A hat is not a must-have accessory nor is it something everyone can pull off. But during the fall season, a hat makes me feel cozy. I do have to admit, I am not a huge hat girl but I can appreciate a good staple hat such as baseball cap or fedora or, if I am feeling sassy, a turban. You have so many options with a hat which it is great because a girl needs more than one option. Even though I am not the biggest fan of hats, I can admit a hat can make an outfit even more chic or add a different vibe to an outfit. These are my favorite toppers for the fall season. Here is a list of 6 fall must-have hats of the season.
- Beanie hats – A staple accessory for fall or winter. I have a beanie I am obsessed with. It’s a knit material and has pom poms to top it off. I think a beanie can give a outfits a more relaxed vibes.
- Baker boy hat – This hat pulls everything together without even trying. It is simple yet fabulous. It just gives you a little something extra without being too extra. Not matter what you wear or what you are doing, it can fit into any style.
- Baseball cap – I mean, what can I say? Everyone has one baseball cap or will own a baseball cap at least once in their life. Even if you do not own one, we all have one we can borrow from a significant other. A baseball cap is a staple all year round and saves us from bad hair days and rough weather.
- Turban – When you are feeling sassy, this is the perfect accessory to put you into the mood. It is a different style from your usual cap. They come in many colors, materials, and textures. A turban is a way to look fabulous, chic, and effortless.
- Fedora – A fedora hat makes me think of the chic mysterious lady. There are so many types of fedoras. It’s a perfect way to add a pop of color or texture to your fall inspired outfits. It’s something you can wear all year long.
- Beret – Berets, much like a visor, are hats that are hard to pull off. If you decide to wear a beret, go bold in color. Berets gives us all the Parisian street style vibes.
A hat is an easy accessory to add to any outfit. They can be worn at anytime. I love the during the fall because they keep my head warm and toasty. When it comes to hats, do not be afraid to accessorize or add embellishment to the hat such as a brooch, ribbon, or patches. I want to see what hats you guys are rocking. Tag me on Instagram!