For many years now, I have been obsessed with tea. So obsessed that I can have it on a hot day. I grew up believing that tea can cure anything and make you feel better. After a long day, I love to cozy up on the couch and slip on my favorite cozy socks and sip on some tea. No matter the time of day, you can enjoy a nice cup of tea. I love to get this drink from Starbucks and I thought it would be fun to make this at home. It was so easy to make, a real no effort drink.
- 2 Tea bag
- 1 Cup of water
- ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ Cup of Almond milk or anything milk of your choice
- ½ Teaspoon ginger
- ½ Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoon of honey
Optional: Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Boil water.
- While the water is boiling, add in all of the spices: cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Let that boil for a sec and mix together.
- Add the tea bag and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Carefully add the tea to a cup. Add milk and honey to your liking.
- Enjoy and add your own garnish.