Who doesn’t love pizza? And why not kick it up a notch and turn it into a pizza wreath? I love making memories with family. After I got married, it has become more important to me to find things that can be fun traditions to pass along for generations to come. I think this one will stick. It was so fun making our own pizza wreath. Not only was it delicious but it was a true crowd pleaser. I have thought of so many cute holiday foods that are easy to make.I used premade dough from Publix which made it fun and less of a hassle. Don’t sweat it, this recipe is a piece of pie and can be made in under an hour but the memories will last a lifetime.
- Pre-made dough (make it easy on you, less hassle means more fun)
- Tomato Sauce (get one with any flavor you prefer garlic, basil, Italian, just not plain)
- Mozzarella cheese (try to get fresh and high quality cheese)
- Bell pepper for the bow
- Spinach or kale for greenery
- Before rolling out dough, add a small amount of flour to the counter. Roll dough to preferred thickness.
- Add dough to a greased or oiled baking sheet.
- Evenly spread tomato sauce and cheese.
- Add toppings. As little or as many as you prefer.
- Have fun, take Polaroid pictures, and create memories with family.