As of lately, my outfit has consisted of “being in the house” vibes and vacation al casa. But I have gotten better at actually getting ready for the day and I have fallen back in love with fashion. Each morning, I now look forward to finding things that I love wearing. Today, it was an all casual outfit and messy bun which I am here for. I am all about comfortable meets chic at all times. I feel nothing says comfy like a jumpsuit. They are so easy to wear with minimal effort. It may be my summertime go-to wardrobe weapon.
I love anything that is easy to wear and makes me feel feminine with little effort. I found this jumpsuit from Target in a color that may just be my color for the year. It fits to perfection and has one of the best materials for a jumpsuit. I can not wait until quarantine is over and I can take this one out of a spin. I can think of endless ways to spruce up this jumpsuit with just a few simple accessories. I want to share my 6 tips on how to style a casual outfit.
- Stop with the jeans and look for things with elastic.
- Just because it is comfy does not mean it should not have pockets. Pockets are lifesavers trust me.
- Faux fur slippers or fuzzy socks for around the house.
- Luxury pajamas. Why not? When you look good, you feel good.
- Fancy barrette and/or silk scrunchies. Start with a messy bun but make it fashionable.
- Baggy is not always a bad thing. I have been loving oversized tee shirts with biker shorts. It’s life changing.